In 2020 l published my puppy guide. This has been a labor of love over the past 2 years and is currently the most comprehensive Australian Golden Retriever puppy book available. It is set out in an easy-to-read format with over 100 charts and photos. Parents have told me their children have enjoyed sitting down with them and reading it together.
Regardless of where your puppy is from this book will be a valuable guide. It is also an excellent resource for breeders to supply with their puppies, and many breeders have embraced this guide and are including it in their puppy packs.
- Meet the Golden Retriever
- How to find a reputable breeder
- Things to be aware of when selecting a breeder
- Before you get your puppy
- Puppy selection and bringing your puppy home
- Feeding your puppy
- House and crate training
- Puppy exercise and behaviour
- Health Matters
- Desexing your puppy
- Coping with an in-season girl
- Puppy Socialisation
- Behaviour Problems, such as mouthing, barking, digging
- Enrichment and fun ideas for your puppy
- Puppies and Children
- 5 pages on grooming your Golden
- Common health matters ( hot spots, anal glands, ear infections, allergies)
- Medical emergencies
- Therapy and assistance dog
- Hereditary conditions
and so much more.
68 pages of full colour with over 100 photos and diagrams. Also includes a poisons list, a socialisation chart, and a puppy important dates record chart for your puppy.
To purchase this book: Please follow the link to pay and order online.
The cost per book is $19 plus postage and handling. (The secure payment is via square.)
Australian Golden Retriever Puppy Book
$19.00 plus P & H
Orders of 10 or more will get a 10% discount. Enter the coupon code BULK at checkout to receive the discount.
For bulk orders of over 50 please contact Jane for a price. Buying a box of 50 saves a considerable amount in freight.
Below a short video about the book.