With the untimely arrival of COVID and the unprecedented demand for puppies, it became obvious that a resource like this was desperately needed. For those seeking or having recently purchased a new puppy, now you can have most of the information you require at your fingertips.
As many know I moderate a large Golden Retriever puppy Facebook group 0f 6000 plus members. I am supported by many dedicated breeders AU wide. We have been inundated by people asking similar questions, and it has become very apparent that many are buying puppies with little information. Sadly when they do get their puppy, they are often given very little support. They are desperate to find answers.
Regardless of where your puppy is from this book will be a valuable guide. It will also be an excellent resource for breeders to supply with their puppies.
- Meet the Golden Retriever
- How to find a reputable breeder
- Things to be aware of when selecting a breeder
- Before you get your puppy
- Puppy selection and bringing your puppy home
- Feeding your puppy
- House and crate training
- Puppy exercise and behaviour
- Health Matters
- Desexing your puppy
- Coping with an in-season girl
- Puppy Socialisation
- Behaviour Problems, such as mouthing, barking, digging
- Enrichment and fun ideas for your puppy
- Puppies and Children
- 5 pages on grooming your Golden
- Common health matters ( hot spots, anal glands, ear infections, allergies)
- Medical emergencies
- Therapy and assistance dog
- Hereditary conditions
and so much more.
68 pages of full colour with over 100 photos and diagrams. Also includes a poisons list, a socialisation chart, and a puppy important dates record chart for your puppy.
To purchase this book: Please follow the link to pay and order online.
The cost per book is $17 plus postage and handling. (The secure payment is via square.)
Australian Golden Retriever Puppy Book
$17.00 plus P & H
NEW STOCK NOW AVAILABLE.
Orders of 10 or more will get a 10% discount. Enter the coupon code BULK at checkout to receive the discount.
For bulk orders of over 50 please contact Jane for a price.
Below examples from the book.